Small Business Line of Credit
A business line of credit offers capital on a revolving basis. With a line of credit for small businesses, you can draw capital as needed and your credit can be drawn from multiple times. A business line of credit can help businesses even out cash flow and is typically used for inventory purchases, project costs, or employee payroll. So how does a small business line of credit work?
With a business line of credit, small businesses can borrow up to a certain limit and pay interest only on the portion of capital that was borrowed. That way, small businesses have the flexibility to keep reusing and repaying the business line of credit as often as necessary. As long as you make your payments on time and don’t exceed your credit limit, you can keep using those funds as much or as little as you want. A business line of credit is different from a term loan, which provides a one-time lump sum of cash up front which is repaid in a series of fixed payments over a fixed period of time. In times of uncertainty, this may not the best option for the owners of small businesses, who often can’t predict future expenses and may not want to be responsible for large monthly payments on money they don’t necessarily need right now.
With a line of credit for small businesses, you can keep reusing and repaying your available funds without having to reapply for funding each time or commit to fixed monthly payments. You can even repay your balance in set installments that last from 6 to 24 months or repay the balance early to save on interest costs! With a business line of credit, you have fast access to the money you need without taking on the burden of fixed monthly payments. While the borrowing limits on lines of credit for small businesses are typically smaller than those of term loans or merchant cash advances, the fast access to capital and flexibility they provide may make them the best option for you. In addition, a business line of credit is usually unsecured, meaning collateral like real estate or inventory is not required; however, collateral may be necessary for larger lines of credit.
The REIL Advantage
With over 500 small businesses funded each year and over $2.5 million in funds provided every month, you can see exactly how trusted we are by the owners of small businesses all over the country. We’re family owned and operated, and our five-star customer rating goes to show that our fast funding options are a lifesaver for all sorts of small businesses. We strive every day to be the best partner for small business owners, and it shows. So what’s the REIL advantage? It’s more than just providing funding for small businesses. It’s about trust, and about working together to find the best solutions to the problems small business owners face every day.
It all starts with the Golden Rule: treat others the way you would want to be treated. That old adage governs everything we do, and when you come to REIL Capital to find funding for your business, you’ll see exactly how that philosophy governs our entire funding process.
- Personalized, Attentive Customer Support – As a family owned and operated business, we know that your business means everything to you. While large, national banks might treat you like you’re just another number, REIL Capital knows that’s not the best way. We treat you like family, because that’s the only way we know how to do business.
- Responsible and Honest – After the scandals of 2008, many people lost faith in the entire funding process. At REIL Capital, providing access to funding in a responsible and honest manner is a crucial part of re-establishing that trust. That’ why we’ve made a commitment to ensuring our customers fully understand their funding terms so they can make informed decisions about their futures. We know those decisions affect not only small business owners, but their families, their employees, and their customers as well.
- Borrower Education – Before you sign on the dotted line, it’s important that you know exactly what you’re getting into. We know that the first type of funding we propose may not be the best option for you; that’s why we go over every financial product we offer to find out what will work best for your business. In some cases, the need for fast funding may outweigh other needs; in other cases, a different type of funding might make more sense.
- Protecting Your Privacy – In the age of high-profile hacks that have affected some of the largest financial institutions in the country, protecting your sensitive information is more important than ever. When you deal with REIL Capital, you can rest assured that we’re doing everything in our power to keep your private data private.
REIL Capital offers funding options that work for today’s small business owners. If you need funding, know that we offer a number of different financing types, including:
- Fast SBA Loans
- Terms Loans
- Fast Business Line of Credit
- Merchant Cash Advances
- Invoice Financing
- Equipment Financing
- Asset Based Lending
- Fix and Flip Funding
If you’d like to know more about any of these types of funding, get in touch with REIL Capital now! Call 888-601-REIL, send an email to email@example.com, or chat live with a customer support representative right here on our website!